Login to the Act-Contract
- The person who accepts of this offer by expressing consent to its terms when authorizing on the site is referred to as "the User", the Administration and the User are collectively referred to as “the Parties”.
- Any actions of the User to use the site, its individual services, authorization of the User on the site, downloading documents, and any other actions performed by the User on the site https://act-contract.com/ are recognized by the parties as an expression of full and unconditional agreement with the terms public offer (offer acceptance). The term of acceptance is not limited.
- Acceptance of this public offer also means that the User enters into this agreement voluntarily and informed that the User has read the text of this Agreement, understands the meaning of its provisions and possible liability measures for non-compliance, and also has the authority to enter into the Agreement.
- The Administration grants the Users a non-exclusive right to use the site, its functions and capabilities under the terms of a perpetual non-exclusive license. Site services are provided “as is”, the Administration does not guarantee the availability of the Site and its services around the clock, 365 days a year.
- The Administration will take all possible measures to promptly eliminate the shortcomings of the site, which entail its inaccessibility, but the Administration does not guarantee the Users the absence of technical errors in the operation of the software.
- The User guarantees do not copy, modify, modify, decompile the software provided to the User, in order to obtain the source and object code of the software in order to perform any actions violating the rights and legitimate interests of the Administration.
- When visiting a site, users independently decide on the legality of their use of the site and on possible consequences, including from the point of view of the legislation of the state of their citizenship or the actual location (residency).
- Website, service is https://act-contract.com/ website.
- Users are individuals authorized on the site, using the capabilities of the site.
- Stamp is an image in "png" format, uploaded by the user to the site containing the print impression of physical stamp.
- Signature is an image in “png” format, uploaded by the user to the site, containing a facsimile copy or scan of the handwritten signature of an individual.
- Document is a document i.e. text file and/or image, in the format of "doc", "docx", "pdf", "jpeg" and/or other formats specified on the site, uploaded by the user to the site.
About the service.
- The service allows users to upload documents to the site and, using the functionality of the site, put a stamp and signature on the uploaded document in order to form an electronic copy of the document.
- After creating the document, the user has the right to download the created document in the formats proposed on the site. The site administration is not responsible for the incorrect display of the data of the document uploaded by the user.
- The user has the right to upload prints of stamps and signatures in the number specified in the interface. Uploaded stamps and signatures are stored in the user account for further use of the site. The user has the right to change and/or delete uploaded impressions of stamps and signatures using the functions of the site.
- The user has the right to upload for processing any number of documents. The service stores the uploaded document both in its original form and after processing on the site within 24 hours from the moment of uploading the document. The service does not store uploaded documents on its own servers for more than a specified period; after the expiration of 24 hours from the moment of uploading the document, such document will be deleted and cannot be restored.
- The user has the right to use the free version of the service with the functionality described on the website https://act-contract.com/, or to connect the “Pro” tariff with the expanded functionality. The cost of the “Pro” tariff is defined as the monthly fee for the right of access to the expanded set of functions and is necessarily indicated on the website until the time of payment.
- When making a payment for the right of access to the “Pro” tariff, the user is entitled to activate regular automatic payments to extend the right of access without the additional approval of each subsequent payment (recurrent payments). The user agrees to the connection of recurrent payments when making an automatic payment service using the site features.
Rights and obligations of users
- The User must initiate the creation of an account to obtain rights to use the software. For these purposes, the user authenticates via an existing account on social networks Google+, Facebook or VK.com, or informs the Administration about his/hers email address, and also enters a password in the appropriate field.
- The login and password specified by the user are used by him/her to further access the account on the site. The user can change the username and password when using the site, specifying new information.
- The user is solely responsible for the security of the login and password used for authorization in secret. All actions carried out under the account are recognized by the Administration by the actions of the user directly, unless the user informs the Administration in any available way of losing control over the account. The administration is not responsible for any damage caused to the user as a result of unauthorized access to his account.
- The administration entitled at any time to request from the User any additional information necessary to identify the user or to correctly provide him/her with the right of access to the software.
- By submitting information to the Administration, the user agrees that any such information may be public, i.e. provided for an unlimited number of third parties and any other users of the site.
- The administration has the right at any time to stop providing the user with the service of access to the site, including, but not limited, after the following user actions:
- use in correspondence with the Administration of profanity, direct insults, other expressions insulting honor and dignity,
- indication while authorization or subsequent change of data, personal data and information belonging to another person (identity theft).
- The website is connected to the Internet acquiring, and the user can pay for the goods by Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and MIR credit cards. After confirmation of the selected Product, a protected pop-up with the payment page of the processing center CloudPayments, where the user enter the data of his/her bank card, will open. The 3D Secure protocol is used for additional cardholder authentication. If user's Bank supports this technology, the user will be redirected to its server for additional identification. For information on the rules and methods of additional identification, check with the Bank that issued a bank card.
- The CloudPayments processing center protects and processes a bank card data according to the PCI DSS 3.2 security standard. Information is transferred to the payment gateway using SSL encryption technology. Further transfer of information takes place via closed banking networks with the highest level of reliability. CloudPayments does not transfer the card details to Administration and other third parties.
- If the user has any questions about the payment made, he/she can contact the customer service of the payment service by email at email@example.com.
- The personal information provided (name, address, telephone number, e-mail, credit card number) is confidential and is not subject to disclosure. The credit card details are transmitted only in encrypted form and are not stored on our Web server. Administration recommend the users check that their browsers are safe enough to make payments online on a special page.
- The security of processing Internet payments is guaranteed by CloudPayments LLC. All operations with payment cards occur in accordance with the requirements of VISA International, MasterCard and other payment systems. When transferring information, special technologies are used to secure online card payments, data processing is carried out on a secure high-tech server of the processing company.
- The result of the purchase on the site is the granting of access rights to the software. Buying on the site does not involve the delivery of goods to the user in the form of material goods. The purchases made by the user in the service do not cover the requirements for returning or exchanging the purchased goods, however the Administration reserves the right, at its own discretion, to refund the amount paid for the goods, if it was technically impossible to use the purchased goods.
Responsibilities of the parties
- In case of any disputes or disagreements related to the execution of this Agreement, the Parties will make every effort to resolve it in negotiations. The parties have established a mandatory claim procedure for resolving disputes, the Party that received the claim must give a reasoned response within 30 calendar days. If disputes will not be resolved in negotiations and/or in the complaint procedure, disputes shall be settled in accordance with the procedure established by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- The users are personally liable for any actions carried out by them or under their account on the site. The user guarantees that none of his/her actions will lead to a violation of the law or the rights and interests of third parties.
- The user guarantees that he has the right to use the documents, stamos and signatures uploaded by him/her when using the site. The user is aware that uploadable documents may be accessible to the Administration and independently verify compliance with the confidentiality requirements applicable to such documents.
- The user guarantees that during the use of the site he/she will not upload to the site, distribute and/or provide access to any material that violates applicable laws, including materials of an extremist, pornographic or slanderous nature.
- The user guarantees that during the use of the site he/she will not use malicious software and other means disrupting the normal functioning of the site both for the user himself/herself and for other users and/or the Administration.
- The user guarantees that while using the site he/she will not abuse his/her rights to use the service. The user guarantees that he/she will not use the capabilities of the site to create fraudulent and/or fake documents.
- The user guarantees that during the use of the site he/she will not collect and process personal data of individuals.
- The administration is not responsible for any actions or omissions of users that caused harm to third parties, for damages, both in the form of direct damage, and in the form of lost profits, for the temporary or permanent inability of the user to use the functionality of the site.
- The user undertakes to resolve any disputes at his/her own expense, including legal disputes arising from legal relations or actions including court costs, expenses for a representative, compensation for harm, other expenses determined by the court.
- In the event that any information uploaded by the user on the site or provided by the user to the site has caused a penalty to the Administration, the user undertakes to reimburse the Administration fot the sum of such fine in full, as well as the costs of lawyers and representatives.
- All relations between the Administration and the Users are governed by the applicable laws of the Russian Federation.
- The agreement comes into force from the moment of its publication on the site. The site administration reserves the right to change and/or supplement the agreement at any time at its discretion. All changes to the agreement take legal effect from the moment of publication. Use of the service after the renewal of the agreement means the consent of the User with the new edition of the agreement. Any user has the right to refuse to use the service and refuse to accept the new version of the agreement by deleting the account.
- The site operator is the individual entrepreneur I. Shkirya, email address firstname.lastname@example.org